1. You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Bizhappy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
8. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
9. You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
payment, refunds, upgrading and downgrading terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. If you initially sign up for a personal, basic, plus, or premium account, and you don't cancel that account within 1 year, you will be billed annually starting on the 365th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 365th day, you will not be charged.
3. The service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only united states (federal or state) taxes.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
6. Your money will not be refunded after 7 days has passed after your payment has been processed. You must notify customer service in writing before the 7 day period has expired to be eligible for a refund.
7. Bizhappy is not responsible for any lost business, profits or revenue’s due to the Bizhappy website or services being interrupted due to any interruption including but not limited to technical error routine maintenance.
cancellation and termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. an email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. you can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. the account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
2. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. this information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Bizhappy, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Bizhappy service, for any reason at any time. such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Bizhappy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
modifications to the service and prices
1. Bizhappy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Bizhappy site (Bizhappy.com) or the service itself.
3. Bizhappy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
copyright and content ownership
1. All content posted on the service is must comply with u.s. copyright law. please review our copyright compliance policy.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. however, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
3. Bizhappy does not pre-screen content, but Bizhappy and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
4. The look and feel of the service is copyright©2011 Bizhappy, llc. all rights reserved. you may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the html/css or visual design elements without express written permission from Bizhappy.
1. your use of the service is at your sole risk. the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. you understand that Bizhappy uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
4. you must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, Bizhappy, or any other Bizhappy service.
5. you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by Bizhappy.
6. we may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these terms of service.
7. verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Bizhappy customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. you understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. you must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, smss, or "spam" messages.
10. you must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. if your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 mb/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Bizhappy) of other Bizhappy customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. Bizhappy does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
13. you expressly understand and agree that Bizhappy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Bizhappy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. the failure of Bizhappy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. the terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bizhappy and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bizhappy (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms of service).
15. you understand that all offers or solicitations you receive from Bizhappy vendors are not to be construed as offers from Bizhappy and in no way constitute any binding legal contract or agreement with Bizhappy.
16. Bizhappy is not responsible for any billing from your cell phone provider for text messages or emails sent from our vendors.
17. Bizhappy does not store data that could be used to track or monitor any user’s present or past location.
18. all disputes with any user of Bizhappy’s services agrees that the dispute will be arbitrated in fort lauderdale, florida, before the american arbitration association and will be governed by their commercial arbitration rules. florida law will apply to all disputes.
19. questions about the terms of service should be sent to support at Bizhappy dot com.